AFTERSHOKZ Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Sports Headphones with Microphone, Grey
- OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED: The only official headphones chosen by England Athletics. Nothing in/on/over your ears. Our OPEN EAR DESIGN makes it safer for running, cycling and driving.
- PATENTED BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY: AfterShokz has 300 patents worldwide. PremiumPitch+ provides a premium audio experience. LeakSlayer reduces natural sound leakage by 70%. Audrey Says voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: Weight is 36g only. Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones and your ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- CONVENIENT: True Wireless. Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled devices. Dual noise cancelling microphone enhances speech.
- DURABLE: 6 hours battery time. IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture. Flexible and stable complete wraparound titanium.
Details: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone-Conducting Headphones. Lightweight and comfortable Trekz Titanium wireless stereo headphones are the smart alternative to traditional in-ear sport headphones and earbuds because they let you keep your ears open so you can hear surrounding sounds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of audio features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will allow you to hear your surroundings - no matter where life takes you. LeakSlayerTM technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather Enjoy six hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech/ Audrey SaysTM voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk AfterShokz bone-conduction technology--hear your music and your surroundings. Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process--sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. We've taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort. How they work: Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them. You hear your music like never before. (Don't worry, only you'll be able to hear it.) And you'll also be able to hear more of the sounds around you (think cars and people calling for you). Included in the box: Trekz Bone Conduction Headphones, carrying case, micro-usb charger, ear plugs, and FitBands.
We Also Recommend
Logitech Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Game Streaming, Skype Calls, Youtube Streaming, Plug and Play, Satin Red