AstroAI OBD2 Scanner, OS320 OBD II Auto Check Engine Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool Automotive Vehicle Scanner, Black
Color: OS320 OBD II Auto Check Engine Code Reader
- EASY AND COMPATIABLE: Connect to your vehicles then quickly identify error codes, also available for beginners. Works on MOST 1996 and newer OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles. Supports ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN. Supports various languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Dutch
- FEATURES AND MUTI-FUNCTIONS: Turn off the MIL (check engine light) by determining the cause and removing trouble codes; Build-in Fault Codes Definition Lookup Library; Views Freeze Frame Data; Reads Live PCM Data Stream; On-board Monitoring; Displays I/M Readiness; Oxygen Senor and Evaporative Control System Test, etc. Practical for detecting vehicle failures
- UPDATE AND PRINT: Provide life-time free software update by connecting your PC terminal with the USB cable and print out diagnostic report at any time. (NOT Compatible with MAC System). Just download the software through the website on the bottom of the instruction coming with the product
- INTEGRATED ATTRIBUTES: Equipped with a large LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment, unit conversion between English and Metric, beep setting, battery and charger free, long enough cable of 3.18 feet
- Note: It can support all 12V Gasoline cars, but not available for diesel cars, 24V heavy duty cars, Hybrid or electric vehicles; It can't support ABS system; Only for 16 PIN OBD II protocols; When you want to update softwares, please make sure to press any button of the OBD scanner before connecting the USB to the PC terminal
Professional Design and Understanding
As vehicles becoming increasingly complicated, it becomes harder and harder for even the professionals to diagnose what the issue could be. Thanks the AstroAI OBD II Code Reader, even a weekend DIYer will be able to fully understand why their check engine light is on or why their car isn’t working as efficiently as possible.
This vehicle scanner goes beyond Standard codes, but will also read manufacturer specific codes as well as CAN (Controller Area Network).
You’ll easily be able to diagnose engine codes and vehicle problems with the OBD II DTC lookup library. Once you have a code from the scanner, simply look it up in the built in code library. You’ll also find other helpful features such as your vehicle VIN, CID, and CVN, all while keeping the ability to clear codes and turn off that pesky check engine light.
How to update OS320 obd2 diagnostic code reader?(Not Necessary before utilization.)
1. Just download the software through the website on the bottom of the instruction coming with the product and then select the Download tab to download the update application UPLINK.
2. Install the application and double click the desktop icon to launch it.
3. Press and hold any button, then connect the device to computer with the USB cable provided. please make sure to press any button of the OBD scanner before connecting the USB to the PC terminal and do not release it until the scan tool displays the message: "Update Mode".
4. Click "Check Update" to download and install the latest version to your tool.
Can only be updated on Windows system; NOT Compatible with MAC System. No need for registration.
1 x AstroAI OBD II Scanner
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Carrying Case
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.3 x 1.7 inches