Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Porro Prism Binocular
- Magnification x Objective Lens: 8x42mm
- Prism System: Porro
- Field of View: 410ft at 1000yds/137m at 1000m
- Close Focus: 18ft/ 5.5m
The large 42mm objective lenses ensure bright images and a wide field of view.
? Non-slip rubber armor - Protects binoculars from impact and provides sure grip in damp marine environments.
- Multi Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- Waterproof Construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water.
Instructions For Care
Your Bushnell binocular will provide years of trouble-free service if it receives the normal care you would give any fine optical instrument.?
1. If your binocular has roll-down, flexible eyecups, store it with the eyecups up. This avoids excessive stress and wear on the eyecups in the down position.
2. Avoid banging and dropping. 3. Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Blow away any dust or debris on the lens (or use a soft lens brush).
2. To remove dirt or finger prints, clean with a soft cotton cloth rubbing in a circular motion.
Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage. A "microfiber"cleaning cloth (available at most photo dealers) is ideal for the routine cleaning of your optics.
3. For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply the fluid to the cleaning cloth – never directly on the lens.
Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Multi-Coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness.
|FIELD OF VIEW (FT@1000YDS/M@1000M)||410/137||341/114|
|Shipping Weight||2.85 Ib (1.280 kG)||? 2.85 Ib (1.280 kg)|
|EYE RELIEF||17MM / 0.669IN||16MM / 0.630IN|
|EXIT PUPIL||5.2MM / 0.207IN||4.2MM / 0.165IN|
|PROTECTIVE LENS COATING|
|ED PRIME GLASS||NO||NO|
|PC3 PHASE COATING||NO||NO|
|DIELECTRIC PRISM COATING||NO||NO|
|ULTRAWIDE BAND COATING||NO||NO|
|ADAPTS TO TRIPOD||NO||NO|
We Also Recommend
OMAX 40X-2000X LED Binocular Compound Lab Microscope w/Double Layer Mechanical Stage + Blank Slides, Cover Slips, & Lens Cleaning Paper, M82ES-SC100-LP100