Carson zPix Digital Zoom 35-165x Microscope (MM-640)
- High-powered digital microscope connects to your computer and captures images with 640-by-480 resolution digital camera
- Recognized with Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr. Toy 10 Best Educational Products, Creative Child Magazine 2007 Preferred Choice, and Parents' Choice awards
- 35x-165x effective magnification based on a 21" monitor; measures 1.8 by 4.1 by 1.7 inches (W x H x D); 7.0 ounce weight
- Includes specimen base, three blank sides, one prepared slide, forceps, eyedropper and USB cable.
- Compatible with Windows 8.0/8.1, Windows 10 or Earlier Versions and All Mac Operating Systems | Requires USB 2.0 or 3.0 port | The zPix is NOT compatible with tablets | Please visit Carson website for software updates
Details: The zPix (MM-640) from Carson is a powerful USB zoom digital microscope that displays the magnified image right on your computer screen. The impressive 35x-165x effective magnification (based on a 21'' monitor) allows you to see details of ordinary objects you never knew existed! Capture an image to keep using the built-in 640 x 480 resolution Digital Camera. You can even capture close-focus video! The MM-640 zoom digital microscope is compatible with the following: All MAC operating systems, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or earlier Windows versions such as Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista (32 bit or 64 bit). USB 2.0 or 3.0 port is required. No batteries required. Please visit the Carson website to download any software updates for the zPix digital microscope. Please note, the effective magnification is a combination of the optical system and a high powered digital zoom.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.3 x 2.6 inches