Diamond Multimedia USB303HE Black 3-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub and Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter for Ultrabooks/Laptops/Desktop PCs and Macbooks/ Mac Desktops Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux OS. (USB303HE)
Brand: Diamond Multimedia
- 3 Ports
- Super Speed Sub 3.0
- Mini Docking Station
- Compliant with USB3.0, USB 2.0 specifications
- One up-stream supports Super-speed, high-speed and full-speed traffic
- Three down-stream ports support Super-speed, high-speed, full-speed and low-speed traffic
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab compatible
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Supports Jumbo frame
- Supports remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft wakeup frame
Details: The Diamond USB303HE 3-port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Port, Mini Docking Station for Ultrabooks, Laptops, PCs, and Mac. ASIX AX88179 Chipset, USB to RJ45 offers a wide array of features including IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload and IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) that allows to enter a low power idle state to reduce power and to achieve a more energy efficient Ethernet. It supports dynamic cable length detection and dynamic power adjustment Green Ethernet in Gigabit mode.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.8 x 1.0 inches
Diamond Superspeed USB 3.0 Hub: True 10/100/1000Mbps Network Speed through an Existing USB Port
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1, 8, 7
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X
- Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
- Quick Installation Guide.
Equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet Port, the Diamond Superspeed USB 3.0 Hub USB303HE,ensures true 10/100/1000Mbps networkspeed through an existing USB port with a small form factor and simple, fast plug-n-play connectivity. Works with laptops, PCs, ultrabook PCs, docking stations, digital home appliances and any embedded system using a standard USB port.
Download and surf the web at super speeds. Slow connections often times lead to half-hearted internet searches. That could lead to lost production or not viewing enough varied content. The Diamond USB303HE is a great upgrade for people who solely rely on a 10/100 Mbps network. The USB303HE is 10/100/1000 Mbps. Faster Ethernet equals faster internet.
Relying on your laptop for surfing the internet can be much faster when you enter the world of 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed and start using the Diamond Super Speed USB3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet - USB303HE. The USB303HE is 10/100/1000 Mbps which can greatly boost your web surfing.
Greater Connectivity Capabilities
The Diamond USB303HE not only let’s you have access to Gigabit Ethernet, but is also a 3-port hub for any USB Plug-n-Play peripherals. Connect just about anything that has a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port, such as a mouse, keyboard, headphones, mic, printer and disk-drives. It’s fully compatible with laptops, Ultrabooks, desktop PCs and Macbooks.
Gigabit Ethernet Connection
Most new laptops and Ultrabooks don’t come with wired Ethernet ports to accommodate a thinner design. However this is a disadvantage to those who want more speed and reliability when it comes to internet speeds. The Diamond USB303HE is a great upgrade for people who solely rely on a 10/100 Mbps network.
Diamond SuperSpeed USB3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet
Diamond Customer Support
The technical team at Diamond Multimedia is committed to helping you. Our U.S. based support is always there to answer any and all of your questions on how to set up and use our products. Let us help find solutions on how Diamond products can be compatible with your devices.
USB303HE Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Does it require a external power supply?
- Answer: No, it is bus powered only but does have a power input
- Question: What is the power supply requirements for the external power supply?
- Answer: 5V 2A
- Question: Does it require drivers?
- Answer: Most often the device will use the Windows or Mac default drivers but does include a driver CD
- Question Will it work on Nintendo WII U?
- Answer: Yes, no driver required