Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps. For Mac- GPU- AMD or NVIDIA. For windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS - Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual/Installation steps. Nintendo switch(unencrypted HDMI)
Hardware Platform: Personal Computer
Legal Disclaimer: This is non-refundable and non-returnable
Platform: PlayStation 4
Publisher: Elgato Direct
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - System Requirements and Technical Specifications
Renowned for its efficiency, compatibility, and powerful features – countless content creators have dubbed HD60 the go-to device for top-quality capture. Why? Because they’ve experienced what it can do. You should, too.
With HD60, easily record unlimited footage in flawless 1080p quality at 60 frames per second. Do your creativity justice. Upload content you’re proud of. And build an archive that truly reflects your legacy.
Capturing in full HD requires lots of horsepower, which is why HD60 features a cutting-edge H.264 encoder dedicated to reducing the load on your processor. Throw in the tried-and-tested reliability of a USB 2.0 interface, and you have a capture device you can count on.
A matte-black exterior and an LED status strip make HD60 a slick yet unassuming match for any setup. Barely bigger than a smartphone, it doesn’t get in your way. And, weighing little more than a deck of cards, it’s ideal for recording on the go.
Record your gameplay, audio, webcam, and overlays as separate tracks, and access them exactly where you need them. Forget to hit record? Simply slide back in time and capture every moment retroactively. Edit your footage on the fly and easily upload it to your favorite social networks. Or easily export your clips and create masterpieces in the editing suite of your choice.
Power to You
HD60 is a surefire capture solution. Having powered millions of uploads since its inception, this iconic device will have you recording like a boss, time and time again.
- PC: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
- Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, USB cable, HDMI cable
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8 x 1.5 inches