ITZBEEN Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer, Green
- A multi-purpose tool that helps parents and sitters remember the basic details of babe care -- Features four timers, displaying how long it's been since last changing, feeding, sleeping/awake and one to be set optionally e.g. for medication or exercise -- timer can also give a reminder at certain intervals, if needed
- Other great features include: nursing reminder switch, timer alarms, soft-glow nightlight, illuminated display, clock, and a back clip
- Helps sleep deprived new parents remember baby care details -- Wonderful tool to help first time parents learn the basic needs of a baby -- Recommended age range birth to 24 months
- Great way to communicate baby's needs with grandparents, baby sitters and day care providers
- A highly well rated baby product on Amazon in USA; scroll down for over 950 customer reviews witth 4.2/5 star rating
Details: If you're a new parent, you know that havoc that sleep deprivation can cause in your life. Designed by a new mom and dad whose own lack of sleep caused them to forget important details of caring for their own child, the Itzbeen Baby Care Timer is a multi purpose nursery tool that can help you to remember important baby care tasks. Designed for use from birth up to 24 months, this unique parent aid can also be used to help maintain baby's schedule when he or she is with other caregivers. A Helping Hand For New Parents. Developed by a new mom and dad who found themselves needing a helping hand, this timer picks up where charts or journals leave off. It keeps track of when baby last napped or ate or had a diaper change, so new parents don't have to rely on their memories. Featuring four timers that count up with a touch of a button, including a miscellaneous timer for medications, and a host of other helpful features, this multi purpose nursery tool helps parents meet all of baby's basic needs. User Friendly Design: Winner of the 2007 iParenting Media Award, the Baby Care Timer is easy to use thanks to the clear and concise instructions. In addition, the soft glow nightlight helps parents find their way around the baby's room at night without waking baby up. This is also an ideal low level light for nursing moms to use during night feedings. For added convenience, if the light is left on, it will automatically turn off after seven minutes. The Baby Care Timer measures 2.25x3.75x1.375 (WxHxD) and takes three AAA batteries (not included).
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.5 x 1.8 inches