Korg TM60BK Tuner Metronome, Black
- Tuner and metronome functions can be used simultaneously or independently
- Large backlit display for improved visibility; twice the battery life of the tm-50
- A wide detection range of c1-c8 supports a broad range of instruments
- Metronome ranges from 30 to 252 beats/minute; three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
- Convenient memory backup function and Auto power-off function
Details: The best-selling Kong TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life. The newly designed stand and battery compartment, as well as the convenient memory backup function, make the TM-60 Kong best tuner/metronome yet.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.3 x 1.2 inches