La Crosse Technology WS-9080U-IT-CBP Wireless IN/OUT Temperature Station featuring Atomic Self-setting time & MIN/MAX records
Brand: La Crosse Technology
Color: One Color
- Wirelessly Monitors Indoor/outdoor Temperatures & Records Min/max Temperatures With Time & Date Stamp
- Atomic Clock Sets Time Automatically & Adjusts For Daylight Saving Time
- 12- & 24-hour Clock
- Wireless temperature station with outdoor sensor
- Monitors indoor and outdoor temperature; tracks highs and lows
- Also includes self-adjusting atomic clock and date display
- Transmits up to 330 feet; takes 4 AA batteries, not included
- Receiver is 5-2/5 by 3-3/4 by 3/4 inches; sensor is 5 by 1-1/2 by 7/8 inches
Details: The LCRWS9080UITCBP Wireless Temperature Station by La Crosse displays indoor and outdoor temperatures using the included wireless sensor. Temperatures can be viewed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Never worry about the time again with the included atomic clock that sets itself based on time zone and automatically adjusts for daylight savings.
From the manufacturer
La Crosse Technology WS-9080U-IT Wireless IN/OUT Temperature Station featuring Atomic Self-setting time & MIN/MAX records
Indoor & Outdoor temperatures at a glance! It records Minimum & Maximum temperatures with Time Stamp showing you how it has fluctuated. Time display is radio-controlled, keeping you on time! Comes with 1 wireless temperature sensor (TX29u-IT), which transmits within 4 – 6 seconds on a 915 mHz frequency, allowing you a distance of 330 feet from the base station.
3.74in L x 0.74in W x 5.35in H
Fast, Accurate temperature
INSTANT TRANSMISSION is the state-of-the-art new wireless transmission technology, exclusively designed and developed by LA CROSSE TECHNOLOGY. INSTANT TRANSMISSION offers you an immediate update (every 4 seconds!) of all your outdoor data measured from the sensors: follow your climatic variations in real-time! 330 ft (open air) transmission from weather-resistant sensor. Obstructions, such as metal or glass, can diminish transmission range.
Self setting Atomic time
Adjust to your time zone (selection includes 0-GMT up to +/-12 hr) Eastern TZ equals -5 which is the defaulted setting. Atomic signal received from Fort Collins, CO giving you one of the most accurate clocks in the world, keeping you on time. Viewable in 12 standard or 24 military time.
Minimum and Maximum values
Press/Release MIN/MAX button to display either Indoor or Outdoor temperature values highs or lows to see how the weather fluctuates. Resetting these values is simple press/release MIN/MAX button to show Indoor values, then HOLD this button to reset. Press/Release to display Outdoor values. HOLD this button to reset.
Daylight saving time
No worries resetting the clock. With its radio-controlled frequency antenna, the time will automatically reset over March & November adjusting the time for you.
3 multiple channels for additional sensors
Receive multiple sensors (sold separately) as different channels. Monitor a storage area (attic, or basement) or greenhouse to check that the temperature is adequate for your plants.
- Wireless OUT Temp (F/C)
- Monitors IN Temp (F/C)
- MIN/MAX Records for Temp with Time & Date Stamp
- Atomic Time & Date Set Automatically
- Automatically Adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Specifications: OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to 157.8 F (-39.9 C to 69.9 C)
- IN Temp Range: 32 F to 139.8 F (0 C to 59.9 C)
- Receiver: 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.4 x 2.2 inches