Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand Compatible With Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)
- HOBBY FOCUSED - Useful and fun for students, collectors, testers, and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world. Cannot be used as a document camera.
- HIGH DEFINITION - 2.0 Megapixels, up to 250x magnification (Note: Final magnification corresponds to monitor size)
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Electronic microscope uses a webcam chipset and sensor to support nearly any operating system using standard webcam software. Users with an Oculus Rift may require additional setup
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING - LED halo light with brightness adjustment control. Flexible arm stand with observation pad includes graduated marks for easy measurement or use as a handheld microscope
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Details: Explore the world of detail around you.
The Plugable USB2-MICRO-250X USB microscope provides up to 250x magnification. The microscope is powered via USB bus power alone (500mA), so no extra power adapter is required. Operates like a standard webcam and can be used with the default webcam software included in your computer's operating system (note that some versions of Windows do not include webcam software by default, although many third-party applications are available for download).
Can be used on most computers and tablets supporting USB webcams, including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android simply by plugging it into a spare USB 2.0 port (OTG cable and app required for Android tablets). Native OSX support using PhotoBooth in 10.5 or above, third party support in older versions.
No iOS Support.