Satechi Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub (9.5" cable) - Compatible with iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac Mini
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 4 USB 2.0 ports to your computer - Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
- Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage
- Compatible with Mac OS 9.1 & higher, Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista, Linux 2.4 or above
Details: Satechi ST-UHA USB 2.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers. Its sleek aluminum design with shielded white cable is the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim, strip-shape design, it saves you precious desktop space. It's extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Aluminum hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. The Satechi 4 Port Aluminum hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
This hub functions as a USB hub only, to connect USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices to your computer, and is not a standalone device charger.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.4 x 1.5 inches