Swift Binocular Microscope SW350B for Adults,40X-2500X,Wide-field 10X and 25X Eyepieces, LED Illumination, Abbe Condenser, Double-Layer Mechanical Stage
- A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf binocular head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through a manually-adjustable Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical stage and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing
- Carrying handle helps users transport this sturdily-built microscope
Details: The Swift SW350B is a workhorse of a compound binocular microscope, providing incredibly sharp magnification and ergonomic usability. Designed as a powerful tool for clinical, laboratory, and educational use, the SW350B is suitable for high school, university, and medical students as well as the seasoned professional.
Features a Siedentopf binocular head that rotates 360 degrees for easy shared use and allows for quick adjustments to the eyepieces for different interpupillary distances without losing focus. The swiveling head can also lock in any position for additional stability. Ocular tubes are tilted at an ergonomic 30 degrees to reduce neck and eye strain. The microscope comes with two interchangeable widefield 10X and 25X glass ocular eyepieces, which pair with the four achromatic DIN objectives -- 4X, 10X, 40X(Spring), and 100X(Spring, Oil) -- in the rotating nosepiece to provide 6 magnification levels between 40X and 2500X. Coarse and fine focusing dials on both sides of the metal arm make fluid and exact precision adjustments.
For specimen viewing, an LED bulb beneath the stage transmits light up through an industry-standard Abbe condenser with 1.25 aperture and an iris diaphragm. Manually move the condenser closer to or farther from the stage to adjust brightness and evenness of light as well as image contrast. A metal slide holder locks specimens into place for viewing on the sizeable double-layered mechanical stage. An x-y translational control knob moves the stage and the slide holder left-to-right and front-to-back, eliminating the need to re-clip slides in order to view the entire specimen.
The SW350B has a compact but solid body that is nonetheless easily portable with the built-in arm handle.
What can you see with it? Compound microscopes offer detailed, cellular-level views of transparent or dyed specimens prepared and mounted on a slide. (For magnifying solid objects, use a stereo microscope.)
We Also Recommend
OMAX 40X-2000X LED Binocular Compound Lab Microscope w/Double Layer Mechanical Stage + Blank Slides, Cover Slips, & Lens Cleaning Paper, M82ES-SC100-LP100