TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV/Home Stereo System - aptX Low Latency
- TRANSMITTER + RECIEVER: One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver, powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0, can pair with two headphones / speakers at once.
- OPTICAL + 3.5mm: You get maximum flexibility with support for both 3.5mm (AUX and RCA) and optical (TOSLINK) digital, both input and output are supported.
- LOW DELAY: aptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can watch TV / Movie / Video and listen to high-clarity sound in perfect synchronization. Note: aptX Low Latency ONLY supports TX mode.
- CONSTANT STREAMING AND AUTOMATIC RE-PAIRING: Internal battery provides up to 15 hours of using, support charging and streaming at the same time, and automatically re-pair with existing paired devices.
- CABLE-FREE ROAMING: keep your old stereo or wired headphone alive with new Bluetooth wireless connection, pair with smart phone or tablet from up to 30 feet away, and enjoy great music cable-free.
Details: Connect to TV via digital optical Audio out
1. Find the digital optical Audio out jack on your TV.
2. Connect the transmitter tt-ba09 to your TV via the digital optical Audio out jack using the digital optical cable.
3. Pair the transmitter tt-ba09 with your Bluetooth headphones/speakers. Connect to TV via aux/ RCA audio out once the transmitter is connected to Bluetooth stereos, the blue LED indicator will remain on. If there’s no sound coming out from your stereos, please kindly have a check see if you have plugged the unit into the audio output jack on your TV.
Pair with two Bluetooth headphones/speakers simultaneously
1. Turn on your speaker/headphones and the transmitter, place them into pairing mode (tap the power button twice to set the transmitter into pairing mode, LED flashes Blue and red). Making sure they pair with each other successfully.
2. Turn off the Bluetooth of the speaker/headphones and turn on speaker/headphones B. Then tap the power button twice of the transmitter to pair and connect to your speaker/headphones B. Also make sure they pair with each other successfully.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth of speaker/headphones a. In approximately 30 seconds, it will automatically connect in. And now the audio will be transmitted to both speakers/headphones.
Note 1. If the transmitter could not pair with the headphones/speakers successfully, please kindly reset both the transmitter and the headphones/speaker.
2. The transmitter is supported to aptX Low Latency codec, aptX Low Latency supported headphones/speakers are also required for the audio to be encoded via this codec.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches