TELMU Microscope 40X-1000X Magnification Eyepiece(WF10X/25X) Dual Illumination Handheld Lab Compound Monocular Microscopes with 10 Sliders
- 5 MAGNIFICATION SETTING: 360 degree rotatable objectives 4x, 10x, and 40x with eyepieces 10x, 25x giving optical microscope more magnification: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x.
- DOUBLE INTENSITY ILLUMINATION (0.25W LED): This double light high power microscope has incident and transmitted LED light sources, which can see both opaque objects illuminated from above and translucent specimens illuminated from below.(LED light source is powered by 3 1.5v AA batteries, excluding batteries)
- HIGH-CLASS MATERIAL&FINE FOCUSING: Metal base and sturdy handle framework won't make microscope shake. Adjustable hand wheel let the specimen stage lift to crate a image more clearer and sharper.
- SHARING IN REAL TIME: Included cell phone adapter with eyepiece allows you to capture and record beauty all around you with smart phone. You can share pictures or videos with your families and friends in real-time.
- EXTRA FREE GIFT: Come with a box of microscope sliders (4 prepared slides &6 blank slides) which include sample about animal legs, onion, wood and cotton.
Details: Exploring a Hidden World Microscopy is an ideal activity to engage children in scientific Observation and Discovery. Much of contemporary science involves observing nature and making deductions from these observations. Using a microscope, kids are also Discovering a new world that they have never seen before- a world of fine structures of living things, rocks, and man-made objects. In doing so, they discovery how familiar macroscopic objects are assembled and function; they can record their observations and make deductions. In short, they become scientists.
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.8 x 6.6 inches